Monday, December 5, 2016

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas


This weekend, I cut the tree to table size and the cats are THRILLED! This is Eleanor's favorite time of year, when we bring her tree in.



And while I was a little curious about what Ory would think, I needn't have been worried. She played with the lights a little, and Eleanor played with the garland, but once the tree was up, nobody really touched it (okay, so Sid touched it, but just to pat at a lightbulb and when it really didn't do anything, she got bored).



Now all four race to be the first to sit under it, to watch out their window on the backyard under their very own tree, next to their buddy, the gnome.



I had enough boughs leftover to tuck under the lights on the deck and use in the house.


I still need to finish decorating.  I was a bit lazy after getting the tree up and the lights on. Pregnancy knocks the wind out of my sails and all I can think of is napping. I can sleep 3 hours in the afternoon, then still go to bed early and sleep all night! Roughly 16 more weeks to go and hopefully this little butterball will be exiting the oven.

No comments:

Post a Comment