Thursday, November 10, 2016

No Politics Here

I have kept my blogging mouth shut about the election and now that we are post election...I'm still keeping my mouth shut. My daily job revolves around politics, not necessarily advocating one side or the other anymore (once upon a time, it was), but the makeup of our state legislature and the potential policies that will come from legislation in the coming year. 

I have friends with strong opinions on both sides of the isle. I have family members with strong views. Sometimes I agree with them, sometimes I don't. The older I get, the less I subscribe to either party.  It's not "all or nothing" anymore, nor is it "Vote the ticket and be a good D or R!"...no, it's about finding common ground, for the people that are being represented by the politicians.  

And that is all I will share about my political beliefs here on this blog.  This is a place for home life, creative ventures and family adventures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment